1. It's personal. Living With Pattern helps you tell your story with pattern at home. It helps you use what you already own and decide what newness to bring into your home. Plus it's signed by Rebecca herself and she can make it out to whomever you'd like.
2. It looks amazing on a coffee table!
3. It's a book you'll revisit over and over. With how-tos, DIY projects and beautiful interior photos you won't just read Living with Pattern once but can revisit when you're looking for ideas or want to make something by hand for your home.
4. It's easy to wrap. Plus we're giving an RA Logo tote bag with all our book orders so all you need to do is put a bow on it!
5. It's inspiring and makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves pattern, design, color or interiors - from an art school student to an interior designer.