- Assist Operations + Production Assistant with sample organization and fabric archive/library.
- Assist Operations + Production Assistant with swatch management as needed.
- Work with Creative Director on collection concepts including research on color, design, pattern, and technique.
- Scan artwork, learn how to clean it up and put into repeat as needed.
- Identify trends and insights for industry and share with team.
- Monitor competitor products and keep pricing research up to date as needed
- Run errands in garment district as needed (pick up zippers, check in with pillow sewing, source fabric, etc.)
- Create color standards with dye and paint
- Shibori and hand dyeing as needed
- Hand paint cards as needed for special customer, press, or vendor notes.
- Assist Marketing/Sales Manager with content for social media as needed
- Upholds company’s core values and image
- Maintain a professional and open line with vendors, press, and customers
- Keep all design work, related documents, and correspondence secure and where relevant backed-up
Email the following to email@example.com: Resume and cover letter including your favorite item you own in your home and why. Two references. Three images from your portfolio.
Please note: due to the level of responses we receive, we will not be following up with all applicants directly but if we feel you are a good fit, we will be following up with qualified candidates within 7 days of this job posting. Thank you for your application!