Digital Marketing Intern
We create products to inspire unique and beautiful spaces. In this internship, you will learn the ins and outs of digital marketing for an e-commerce site including but not limited to email, content, partnerships and social media marketing. We are looking for a creative thinker who likes to be hands-on in every aspect of a small business but also loves delving deep into analytics and data.
- Gather marketing research, inspiration, and ideas
- Research marketing trends and new releases
- Support the marketing director in daily administrative tasks
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help plan trade show and marketing events
- Write your own blog posts for The Fold
- Strong desire to learn about digital marketing or e-commerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Instagram, Pinterest Facebook
- Familiarity or willingness to learn marketing computer software and online applications( e.g. Hubspot, Iconosquare and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment full time in college and eligible to earn school credit for internship
Email your resume, a cover letter and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include two blogs you like to read and why.
Please note: due to the level of responses we receive, we will not be following up with all applicants directly but if we feel you are a good fit, we will be following up with qualified candidates via email. Thank you for your application!