Holiday Sales Associate
Role Title: Holiday Sales Associate, part-time position (key holder)
Reports to: Hannah Rider, Showroom Manager
Dates: 11/1/18 - 12/21/18. The store will also be closed 11/21 - 11/26 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Hourly Rate: Based on experience.
This is a part-time, temporary position to provide sales support for the holiday season. Our goal is to connect with our customer to create loyalty to our brand. This sales position is all about sharing our story and inspiring our customers to create beautiful, inspired, patterned spaces.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Sales + Customer Service:
- See customers through in-store interaction from walk in to purchase. including educating direct to consumer customer and working with interior designers.
- Assist with handling of returns and issues with product delivered to customer orders when Showroom Manager isn’t present.
- Make suggestions for customer service improvement based on interactions with customers.
- Send out all swatch orders.
- Keep the store neat, clean, and organized.
- Assist Store Manager + Operations with store inventory.
- Open and close on days the Store Manager isn’t present.
- Ensure that shelves are restocked daily.
- Change seasonal displays with the team.
- Assist with keeping track of swatch inventory.
- Assist with maintaining our social media presence as needed.
- Assist in planning and running in-store events.
- Maintain a professional and open line with customers, press, and vendors
- Keep all sales information, related documents, and correspondence secure and where relevant backed-up
To apply: please email your resume and why you'd love to work for Rebecca Atwood Designs to firstname.lastname@example.org.