Sales Associate, Full-time position (key holder) 5 days per week including one weekend day
Salary + Benefits:
Based on Experience. Does not include health or retirement benefits.
Nellie Laskow, Sales + Marketing Director
This position is all about connecting with our customer and creating loyalty to our brand in person. It’s about sharing our story and inspiring them to create beautiful, inspired, patterned spaces.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Sales + Customer Service:
- See customers through in-store interaction from walk in to purchase including educating direct to consumer customers and working with interior designers.
- Track leads using our CRM and maximize sales opportunities within accounts.
- Provide customer service support by answering emails and phone calls to store.
- Send out swatch samples requests from email, showrooms or online store.
- Prospect new accounts and sales opportunities both in store and outreach.
- Create a sales plan and strategy based on sales goals with Sales + Marketing Director and actively hit goals
- Keep the store neat, clean, stocked, organized and displays up to date.
- Assist Operations Manager with store inventory
- Open and close the store including weekend day
- Store merchandising with support of Creative Director
- Update Production of any changes or upcoming needs with swatches, etc.
- Identify areas of improvement for store operations
- Brainstorm creative strategies with the Marketing and Sales Director to drive foot traffic to store and store traffic to the website
- Collaborate with team to amplify marketing campaigns and store events.
- Assist with maintaining our store’s social media presence as needed.
- Assist in planning and running in-store events.
- Provide a short customer feedback report to Sales + Marketing Director and Creative Director nightly and monthly store sales reports to RAD team.
- Upholds company’s core values and image
- Maintain a professional and open line with customers, press, and vendors.
- Keep all design work, related documents, and correspondence secure and where relevant backed-up.
- College graduate
- 1-2 years sales or interior design experience
This job is not for you if:
- You don’t like working in a small business where every day is different.
- Don't want to work in sales and chat with new people every day.
- You don’t LOVE design, art, and textiles.
- You’re not looking for a job you can grow with.
- You don’t enjoy home décor.
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume and cover letter including your favorite item you own in your home and why.
- Two references.
Please note that due to the level of responses we receive, we will not be following up with all applicants directly but if we feel you are a good fit, we will be following up with qualified candidates within 7 days of this job posting. Thank you for your application!