We inspire through design. By creating patterns and palettes that activate and reflect people’s interior worlds, we invite them to experience the deep pleasure of finding expression in their environment.
Sales Assistant; Full time position.
Rebecca Atwood Designs Studio in Charleston, SC
Sales + Showroom Manager, NYC.
Rebecca Atwood Designs is seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as our Sales Assistant. We are looking for someone who will support our Sales + Showroom Manager with customer relationship management, sales tasks and client communication.
-Employer subsidized Health, Vision, and Dental Insurances
-Paid Time Off
-Paid Sick Leave
- Accurately record order data from Shopify into our CRM systems daily.
- Ensure that new trade members are properly set up in our CRM system, marketing channels, and Shopify account daily.
- Keep all client information accurate and up to date.
- Track current deals in our CRM system, and assist Sales + Showroom Manager in appropriate follow ups.
- Work with Sales + Showroom Manager in compiling data for analysis to be used in quarterly and annual Sales reports.
- Assist the Sales + Showroom Manager in client correspondence as needed (via email, instagram, phone, text messaging, etc).
- Be the main point of customer service for visitors of the Charleston studio.
- Prepare for and host client events with the Creative Director and Sales + Showroom Manager.
- Research potential clients and execute appropriate touch points.
- Assist Operations team in packing and shipping new collection swatches.
- Support the studio team with office maintenance and organization.
- Participate in team-wide activities, discussions, and resource development including brainstorms, workshops, and invitations for feedback.
- Contribute to a caring and growth-oriented team culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years in sales roles.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand the needs of customers, vendors, and team members.
- Data entry experience.
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Shopify, or monday.com is a plus but not required.
- You take pride in paying exceptional attention to detail in your work.
- You enjoy customer service and connecting with people.
- You love organizing, trying new systems, and streamlining processes.
- You view solving a customer service problem as creative work.
- You’re looking for a job you can grow with.
- You appreciate home decor.
-You want to be a designer.
-You don't enjoy interacting with data and customers.
- Resume and cover letter including which one of our values resonates with you the most and how you see it applying to the role;
- Two references.
- Please include your name and “Sales Assistant” in the subject line.